What criteria do I need to meet?
- You are registered in a Dutch municipality
- You have a valid ID issued by your home country (driver’s license and passport or ID card) with your signature on it
- You earn an income based on an employment contract, or you are self-employed (registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce)
- You have a Dutch Social Security number (known in Dutch as “BSN-nummer, Burger Service Nummer”)
- You have a Dutch bank account into which your salary is paid
- You live in rented accommodation or own a home and the rent or mortgage expenses are paid from a Dutch bank account